AssetLyst seeks to be the premier commercial real estate platform with a market place, property information, news, transaction data, market trends, analysis, and valuation software within the United States and worldwide. The service is provided in web application and mobile form and will be constructed with custom programming with layers or phases of service subscriptions. Clients will be commercial brokers/agents, property owners, developers, appraisers, lenders, etc.
Currently AssetLyst is focusing our efforts in areas across Utah including Logan, Brigham City, Ogden, Layton, Kaysville, Syracuse, Clearfield, Bountiful, North Salt Lake, Woods Cross, Park City, Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Taylorsville, Kearns, West Jordan, Midvale, Sandy, Draper, South Jordan, Herriman, Bluffdale, Saratoga Springs, Lehi, American Fork, Pleasant Grove, Lindon, Orem, Provo, Springville, Moab, Cedar City, Hurricane, Washington, and St. George. The property types include all commercial property including retail, industrial, office, multi-family, apartments, land, flex, and all other commercial property types. Counties include Cache County, Box Elder County, Weber County, Davis County, Salt Lake County, Summit County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Iron County, Grand County, and Washington County. We plan on adding new areas from other states in the near future and will be operating in all counties in the United States.
A list of new services that will be implemented soon:
1. CRM: Robust system that databases all customers and contacts into different groups with easy communication flow, with email and other marketing functions. Database includes agents sold properties and the brokerages properties. Applicable to brokers, property owners, managers, lenders, and all individuals. Competitors include RealNex, Lightbox ClientLook, etc.
2. Brochure and other marketing materials auto generated with a few clicks and inputs. We can create ourselves. Includes property, traffic, mobility, rents, demographic and economic data.
3. Lease/Sale document management and flow. Easy, intuitive, efficient. Easy creation. Easy back and forth with negotiation, and easy saves into our sold database and the clients CRM database.
4. Property management tools, resources, and software. Individual property data with each tenant space visualized. Rent roll, individual lease information, expense tracking, supplier/vendor relationship, etc. Easy to create.
5. Data/GIS: Implement mobility data. Demographic data. Lease data. Operational expense data, and occupancy data. Building permit data. Property news. These would come from 3rd party partners.
6. Valuation/Appraisal software. Aggregate, sort, refine, and implement into an appraisal report that would take minutes to complete. Appraiser/expert would analyze data, make adjustments, refine report, and complete. Whole process completed in under 1 hour.
7. Extensive and robust business/tenant database and interaction with brokers and property owners. GIS/location integration.